Fight! Loot! Repeat! is a simple turn-based rogue-“lite” RPG where you and your party of hero misfits travel through space and time and battle against evil, wacky, and downright ridiculous villains. Retro 16-bit graphics, rad soundtrack, wizards, ninjas, zombies, sharks, dinosaurs, and tons of loot.
What the heck is this game?
- Rogue-“lite” RPG for PC/Mac release.
- One part Rogue Legacy, one part Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, and one part insanity.
- A dozen classes to choose your party from with more than 50 skills.
- Procedurally-generated battles and zones – no playthrough is the same.
- What? Your party met an untimely end? Don’t worry. Use your loot to power up the next team of misfit heroes and try again.
- Ridiculous monsters? Yes. Hidden stuff? Yes. Phat loot? You get the idea.
- Hipster emotes and cheeky humor. Kinda ironic for a zombie to be shouting “YOLO!” don’t ya think?
FLR is currently in production for 2017 release.